Durable Hurricane Impact Windows
Hurricane impact windows from Window World of Lake Charles are made in America and designed to safeguard your home. Our durable hurricane impact windows are engineered for quality and tested to withstand forceful rain, winds, and flying debris. You’ll rest assured that our windows comply with strict Lake Charles building codes and ASTM performance standards.
- Designed with coastal homes in mind
- Feel safe without the need for storm panels
- Meet ASTM standards for air and water infiltration
- Customizable to match your style
- Improves energy efficiency during Louisiana summers
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty
Hurricane Impact Window FAQs
- Are hurricane windows better than hurricane shutters?
- If you live in an area prone to hurricanes Window World recommends getting both Hurricane Windows and Hurricane Shutters to cover your windows during the storm.
- Can hurricane windows withstand a category 5 storm?
- Yes. Window World hurricane windows are rigorously tested for air infiltration levels and water resistance, and must meet or exceed ASTM performance standards.
- Are hurricane windows more expensive than normal replacement windows?
- Because hurricane windows are made out of stronger materials, their initial cost can be more than standard replacement windows.
- Are hurricane windows energy efficient?
- Window World hurricane windows are not only durable but energy efficient as well.