Get Fresh Air With Casement Windows
Window World of Lake Charles offers beautiful casement windows for your Louisiana home. Casement windows swing open from the inside using low-profile handles to allow in fresh air. When shut, they lock with state-of-the-art locks and insulate your home to improve energy saving performance.
- Vinyl sash and mainframe constructed for extreme durability
- Truth Maxim® hardware for smooth and reliable operation
- Improved ventilation with overlap vent screen
- Hinges coated with E-Gard® to resist corrosion
- Color matched hardware available
- Made in the US
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty
Casement Window Gallery
Casement Window FAQs
- Are casement windows energy efficient?
- Yes. Window World’s casement windows use an insulated glass unit with optimal air space to improve energy saving performance.
- When to use casement windows?
- Casement windows, which open like a door (instead of sliding up and down like a normal window) are great for any area of the home, such as a kitchen or bedroom. Casement Windows should not be used where their movement could be obstructed by exterior objects such as bushes.
- How do casement windows open?
- Window World casement windows are operated using our state-of-the-art Truth Maxim® hardware and a low-profile, single-handle positive locking system provides ease of use.