Double Hung Windows – Window World of Lake Charles
Explore what Window World Double Hung windows can do for your home! This window is offered in a variety of sizes and design styles to suit your preferences. Learn more about to features and functions below.
Features and Functions:
- Insulated glass unit to improve year-round performance and lower utility bills.
- Two operating sashes that tilt-in, making cleaning safe and easy.
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Durable vinyl frames and sashes that will never peel, chip, crack or warp.
- Offered in a variety of color options to fit your home’s style.
- Double barrier-fin weatherstripping that helps keep out dirt and noise from outside.
- + View More
- Full balance covers to protect against air infiltration.
- Multi-chambered sash & mainframe structure to insulate air spaces for superior thermal efficiency.
- Metal reinforcement for added strength at the meeting rail.
- Constant force balance system eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys giving you smooth, comfortable fingertip operation.
- Telescoping butt-joint reinforced corners to make the window more energy efficient, eliminating drafty gaps at sash and frame corners.
- Sloped sill ensures quick water to drainage to the exterior.
Simply Operate Your Double Hung Window
Frequently Asked Questions About Double Hung Windows
What are double hung windows?
On double hung windows both sashes in the window frame are operable, meaning the top and bottom panes of the window move up and down.
Are double hung windows energy efficient?
Window World windows are Energy Star certified and manufactured with insulated glass and frames to help you maximize efficiency.
What are the size dimensions of double hung windows?
Window World windows are custom designed to fit your home’s specific measurements. Please contact us for size specifications on our different models.
Think double-hung windows could be right for your Baton Rouge home? Contact us today for your free home estimate!