If you’ve never replaced your home’s windows, doors, or siding, you may not be sure what to expect when you schedule your free consultation with Window World.
Ready to Start Your Next Project?
Request Your FREE Estimate Today, and Take the First Step in Your Home Transformation
Request Free Estimate
Don’t worry! We’re here to explain the process so you can feel prepared for your in-home consultation. Meeting you at your home allows us to get a full understanding of your space, which products would best meet your needs, and allows us to give you the most accurate quote possible. (At this time, we are practicing the most updated safety precautions as recommended by the CDC.)
Your Window World Consultation
- After you’ve requested your consultation, a member of our team will reach out to schedule your appointment at a time that works best for you.
- Before your consultation, take some time to explore the options you have for the products you’re interested in: windows, doors, or siding. During your consultation, your Window World representative will help you determine the best options for your home, but it’s always good to know what your options are ahead of time!
- On the day of your consultation, your representative will arrive at your home at your appointment time. Your Window World representative will inspect your windows or doors to determine which products would be best for your home. They will then go over the products you are interested in, and make recommendations that fit your home, budget, and needs.
- Once you have decided on the product(s) you are interested in, your Window World representative will provide you with a complete quote. You’ll never be pressured to sign at the end of your consultation. We encourage you to get quotes from several contractors so you can choose the option that works best for you. Your quote will be valid for 60 days.
- When you’re ready to place your order, just give us a call! Your windows will be custom-built to fit your home and it is important to know that the entire home improvement industry is still experiencing manufacturing delays. It may be several weeks before installation is scheduled. At your consultation, we will give you an up-to-date timeline and keep you informed leading up to the installation of your products. When we receive your windows from the manufacturer, we’ll call you to schedule your installation for a time and date that works best for you.
We Make Home Improvement Easy
At Window World of Lake Charles, we strive to take the stress out of home improvement. To see how easy remodeling can be, schedule your free consultation!