Enjoy Easy Ventilation With Awning Windows
If you’re looking for an architecturally interesting window option for a small space, choose energy efficient awning windows from Window World of Lake Charles. Awning windows open outward to allow maximum ventilation rain or shine. You will keep rain, dirt, and bugs out while letting natural light into your home.
- Insulated glass unit improves energy saving performance
- Stacks with casement windows for even more light
- State-of-the-art hardware is available in several color options
- Comes with fully extruded overlap vent screen frame
- Single-handle locking systems for easy operation
- Includes our industry-leading Lifetime Warranty
Awning Windows Gallery
Awning Window FAQs
- What’s the difference between a casement window and an awning window?
- The key difference in the two is casement windows open to the left or right and outward while awning windows are hinged at the top and open upward and outward.
- What are the benefits of an awning window?
- An awning window can provide great ventilation, natural light and provide maximum energy efficiency.
- How do you open awning windows?
- Awning windows open with a cranking mechanism, much like a casement window. Simply unfold the handle and give it a few easy turns for fresh air.